Saturday, October 8, 2011

Assignment #3 (Week 6) - My Aha! Moments in Second Life

As I was looking for safe places to explore I came upon national landmarks that were available.  I visited Mount Rushmore and the Statue of Liberty (where I got a free t-shirt).  Even our very own Gateway Arch was available in SL.  I found these to be great places for students to learn about the history of something without actually being able to go there.  I can't imagine the time that went into building these place in SL.  The Sistine Chapel was soooo amazing to look at in SL I can't imagine what it's like in real life!

Here are some snap shots of my visits...
 ^This is me riding the tram up to Mount Rushmore^

 ^Relaxing on a bench looking at Mount Rushmore^

^Taking in the view at the Sistine Chapel^

No comments:

Post a Comment